Monday, October 28, 2013

Golden Personality


This is Milo. He is golden all over. Even his eyes are gold. He is good, most of the time. Actually, he might behave about 50% of the time. He knocks things down (he was not blessed with feline grace), steals makeup brushes, eats insulation and chews on wires. He is the living, breathing Scaredy Cat, jumping several inches straight up in the air when alarming things happen like the toast popping or a door slamming. He has one of the most peculiar meows I have ever heard in my life, and he makes excited, strangled noises when he is watching juicy-looking birds.

With all his quirks, he is still quite lovable. Cats will always be my favorite pets because they have personality. And there is no other feeling quite like having a soft, warm, purring cat sitting in your lap, completely at peace with the world.

1 comment:

  1. I love kitties! We have 2, and I think I would be happy with a house full of them. :)

    ReplyDelete