Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Frozen


Last week, I went to see the new Disney movie, Frozen.

I sat down in the red theater seat, pretty excited. I had seen the trailer multiple times. I thought it looked cute.

I had finished the chicken tenders that I split with my friend by the time all the trailers were done.

I switched to munching on sour watermelon gummy candies as the opening scene burst forth.

I was not prepared for
the bright colors
the beautiful people
the phenomenal music.

It was fabulous. I left with

a new appreciation for rugged ice men
a rekindled affection for snowmen
a disgust for reindeer drool
and
a bitter disappointment in Prince Hans. I really wanted to like him.

Also, I will be keeping a sharp eye out for when the Frozen sheet music hits the internet...

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say I miss your posts, Celia. Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete