Sunday, January 19, 2014

The Realization

"The Realization"-- Model used: Milo

Bloggers who don't post regularly have always annoyed me a little. I go to their blog, hopeful for new words, new pictures, and what do I find? The same thing - for the next day, the next week, the next month. Usually, I get frustrated with waiting and simply stop looking.

Today, I had a realization. I have become One of Those bloggers. I don't post every day. I don't post every couple days. I don't even post once a week.

Though it was not a nice realization, it increased my determination to immediately cease from being One of Those bloggers and actually make an attempt to post more often. I take pictures almost every day, so it's not like I lack material.

______________

Delightful things from recent life

New electric keyboard, shiny and tempting

Hazelnut frappes with extra shots

Laughing with good friends

Steaming chicken chili on a cold night

Warm sweaters

Little voice saying, "You're the best babysitter ever"

Exhausting, satisfying rehearsals

"Monk" episodes

Hello hugs and goodbye hugs

2 comments:

  1. I thought you might say, she is back again. I prefer quality to quantity in blogging. I get email notification (usually the next day) to avoid the disappointment you mention. I do like many of the things you mentioned. Got hook on Monk when I was in the hospital having stem cell transplants in 2006-7 and they played older episodes all day now and then. He is a real character. Hazelnut coffee is my favorite and I am good for several cups a day (not the sweet syrup added kind though). I love to laugh and hugs are great. So practice hard, enjoy the frappes and don't pick on Milo too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have felt the exact same way about my blog. I'm really trying to remedy that right now...

    ReplyDelete