Wednesday, February 5, 2014

In the Winter Light


I would like to meet the person that wrote the description for this tea. In case you can't read it, it says:

On the grassy steps of an ancient amphitheater, 
you're the lone audience to a peach singing its
floral melody to the 
cucumber vine winding 
toward it - there to witness
the moment green and black teas, sweet 
peach and fresh cucumber 
birth a new harmonic.

As vivid as my imagination is, I have to admit that I'd probably never dream up a singing peach. They just don't seem to be a melodious sort of fruit.


Milo was sleeping by a large window where you could see the snow falling softly.

Sleeping cat,
cozy house,
dancing snowflakes,
clear winter light

1 comment:

  1. I love how warm and cozy your posts always are. :)

    ReplyDelete