Thursday, July 24, 2014

Nice to Meet You...Again


I've been away for so long that I almost feel like I need to re-introduce myself.

During the long break I took, I think my writing has gotten a little worse for wear, but it's also given me the opportunity to take a fresh look at past blog posts- and cringe inwardly at some of the things I wrote. The sheer volume of photos that featured either cats or coffee blew me away. At least I don't do that anymore. Oh- wait. Never mind.

Speaking of coffee, you might want to grab a cup of your favorite blend for my next post- updates galore are on the horizon. And maybe a few funny stories. See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back, Celia! And I complete relate about re-reading old blog posts. Why on earth did I post that, or phrase that that way? But I think other people are more forgiving of our writing than we are of ourselves. At least, I hope so. ;)

    ReplyDelete