Monday, September 15, 2014

Morning glimpses


I am sipping a cup of my favorite coffee blend (hazelnut dancing with other complimentary flavors.)

I squint at the sun pushing its way in through the blinds. It's lighting up everything outside- the bright green grass, the brick and stone, the deathly still trees.

It's hard to believe that earlier this year I was looking through a window encrusted with jewels of ice and snow.


I have been realizing lately how much can change in the course of just a few months. Or days. Or hours.

That is what makes life an adventure. And, as Helen Keller said once,

"Life is either a great adventure
  or nothing."

Love, Celia

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that life for you and your family is a great adventure and pray that you will all enjoy it. We miss you all of course, but I am sure that the Lord has great plans for you all as you walk in His light. Looking forward to seeing pictures and reading all about it. Love and hugs......

    ReplyDelete