Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Purely for Your Amusement Series: Small but Glorious Moments

Do you ever have those untarnished moments when the the stars align and you can hear heavenly music trickling down on a beautiful rainbow? I do. I have catalogued a few for your enjoyment.

{Pinterest.com}


When you achieve the perfect cereal-to-milk ratio:

{twopeasandtheirpod.com}

The tracking app says "out for delivery" and then...


When Peter Pan gave life advice:

{Pinterest.com}

...And then you see it approaching.

I love this moment:


And finally, a  minion. If there's any place you know of where I could get a minion, please contact me with information ASAP. I need one in my life:

{Pinterest.com}


Hope your day is filled with glorious moments.

Love, Celia

No comments:

Post a Comment