Wednesday, December 17, 2014

:: Magical Winter Moments ::


:: A practically perfect tree ::... Fresh-cut, fragrant and bedazzled with ornaments, it lights up the living room with a bit of Christmas magic.

:: Packages in the mail ::...The mailman knocks on the door, and waiting on the stoop is a lovely brown box, all taped and full of secrets.


:: Home-made mochas ::...Paired with pink peppermint marshmallows, it is one of my favorite drinks for a chilly winter night.

:: Christmas movies ::...There is something so cozy about gathering with people you love and watching a classic Christmas flick. Some of my favorites are Miracle on 34th Street, The Polar Express, Elf, and Home Alone. What are some of your favorites?

:: Neighborhood Christmas decorations ::...People around here really get into the Christmas spirit, with sparkling lights on their house and gigantic inflatable snowmen and teddy bears. They even decorate their vehicles- reindeer antlers on the roof and giant red noses on the front grill. It is rather charming to see large Rudolph-mobiles charging down the road and whipping into parking spaces.


:: Furry companions ::...As I practice Beethoven, Amos hops up on the piano bench and sniffs my elbow. It tickles, and I laugh and try (unsuccessfully) to keep playing.

:: Endless Christmas music ::...Baby, It's Cold Outside blasts through the house as I do the dishes, and even though it's not cold here, it is still magical.

I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season so far. Whether your Christmas is a white one or a green one, I hope it is merry and bright, and filled with laughter and fun memories.

Love, Celia

1 comment:

  1. I love Christmastime so much! Have you heard Michael Buble's Christmas album? I think you would like it. :) And some of my favorite Christmas movies are It's A Wonderful Life and White Christmas. Classics are usually the best ;)

    ReplyDelete